The Department of Planning, Industry and Environment brings together specialists in urban and regional planning, water, government property and social housing, environment, energy and science, and Aboriginal heritage and land use.
The Department complies with the requirement under Part 3, Division 2 of the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 to have a guide that describes:
- The Department’s Structure
- Our Work and its impact on the people of NSW
- How to Have your say in the formulation of Government Policy
- Information held by the Department, and
- How to access information
For further information please contact the Information & Privacy Unit on 02 9860 1440 or email@example.com.