Who we are
The NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) is responsible for the NSW Government’s social housing portfolio. LAHC is a Public Trading Enterprise (PTE) established in 2001 under the Housing Act 2001 and operates under the Minister Water, Property and Housing. LAHC and NSW Department of Communities and Justice work together to achieve a unified administration of the Act.
What we do
LAHC supports the priorities of the Government's social housing policy Future Directions for Social Housing in NSW. Future Directions is underpinned by three strategic priorities:
- More social housing
- More opportunities, support and incentives to avoid and/or leave social housing
- A better social housing experience.
Future Directions sets out the Government’s vision to transform the social housing system over ten years.
LAHC delivers maintenance services to public housing residents through five head local contractors.
- Broadspectrum Service areas: Sydney (part), Western Sydney, Nepean Blue Mountains, South Eastern Sydney, South Western Sydney, Northern Sydney and Hunter New England (part)
- Spotless Service areas: Sydney (part), Central Coast and Illawarra Shoalhaven (part)
- Lake Maintenance Service areas: Southern NSW (part) and Illawarra Shoalhaven (part)
- O’Donnell & Hanlon Service areas: Hunter New England (part), Mid North Coast and Northern NSW
- Joss Facilities Management (Joss Group) Service areas: Murrumbidgee and Western NSW.
Positions available within LAHC can be found at I work for NSW.