- 64,905m² in total
- 43,940m² Department of Planning, Industry and Environment
- 18,675m² Department of Customer Service
- 2,290m² Department of Regional NSW
Building 4, Parramatta Square, Parramatta
Local Government Area
City of Parramatta
B4 Mixed Use
- Agency area: 60,010 m²
- Workpoints: 5,187
- Area-to-workpoint ratio: 11.5
- Casual desks: 446
- Total desks: 5,622
- Collaboration spaces: 2,130
Increased variety of work settings
- Delivery of fit-out with a range of work settings to suit individual, team and project work requirements.
- Supports flexible-working policy.
Improved building quality
- Moving from existing B- and C-grade buildings to a new, modern A-grade building.
- Surrounded by quality CBD amenity next to public transport.
Increase sustainability outcomes
- Improving environmental outcomes with a 5 Star NABERS Energy, 4 Star NABERS Water, 5 Star Green Star rated building.
Improve productivity / collaboration
- Consistent fit-out design throughout the building to achieve equity and improved workplace experience.
- Attracting and retaining staff by providing a modern workplace.
- Ability to adapt to machinery of government changes easily.