9,292m² net lettable area, (NLA) in total
4 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park
Local government area
City of Parramatta
Increased sustainability outcomes
- Improving environmental outcomes:
- 5 star NABERS energy
- 4 star NABERS water
- 5 star Green Star rating
Increased diversity of work settings
- Delivery of fit-out catering to a range of work settings, including individual, team and project work requirements.
Improved building quality
- Delivery of a modern A-grade commercial building.
Improve productivity and collaboration
- Consistent fit-out design throughout the building to achieve equity and improved workplace experience.
- Promotes the attraction and retention of staff by providing a modern workplace that promotes occupant wellbeing.
Occupancy costs stabilised
- Long-term occupancy tenure secured.
Government objectives supported
- Job growth targets in Sydney Olympic Park
- Space utilisation targets
- Office Accommodation Policy
- Office Fitout Design Principles