The Precinct Development team delivers master planning and master developer services for large and complex development projects. This typically includes multi-stage projects that will require a combination of planning, design, complex stakeholder management and securing funding.
Read about the team
- Greater Sydney Region Plan
- Central City District Plan
- The Government Architect of NSW – Better Placed and Greener Places
- Greater Parramatta and Olympic Peninsula Strategy
- NSW 2040 Economic Blueprint
Projects / programs - active
- Parramatta North Program, including the Parramatta North Heritage Core
- Westmead Health and Innovation District, including the Westmead Health Worker Accommodation site
The Parramatta North Heritage Core is a place of exceptional First People’s and Colonial culture and heritage significance. Its rich and complex history forms an intrinsic part of its place identity. It is a site of living history and memory for many people, particularly those with connections to the numerous institutions that operated on site.
Covering 42-hectares of Government-owned land, the Parramatta North Program is a whole-of-government, major urban renewal initiative and essential enabler in achieving the NSW Government’s vision for the Westmead Health and Innovation District.
RNSH occupies an area of approximately 13 hectares on Reserve Road, St Leonards.
An opportunity to create a vibrant and thriving foreshore precinct that is enhanced for the benefit of the community, while maintaining the cultural and existing qualities of the local area.