The Precinct Development team delivers master planning and master developer services for large and complex development projects. This typically includes multi-stage projects that will require a combination of planning, design, complex stakeholder management and securing funding.
Read about the team
- Greater Sydney Region Plan
- Central City District Plan
- The Government Architect of NSW – Better Placed and Greener Places
- Greater Parramatta and Olympic Peninsula Strategy
- NSW 2040 Economic Blueprint
Projects / programs - active
- Parramatta North Program, including the Parramatta North Heritage Core
- Westmead Health and Innovation District, including the Westmead Health Worker Accommodation site
The Parramatta North Heritage Core is a place of exceptional First People’s and Colonial culture and heritage significance. Its rich and complex history forms an intrinsic part of its place identity. It is a site of living history and memory for many people, particularly those with connections to the numerous institutions that operated on site.
Covering 42-hectares of Government-owned land, the Parramatta North Program is a whole-of-government, major urban renewal initiative and essential enabler in achieving the NSW Government’s vision for the Westmead Health and Innovation District.