A NSW Government website

Place Management NSW

Permits and applications

Your permit application enables Property NSW to undertake certain safety measures, and to ensure the suitability of the locations you wish to work in.

If you would like to apply for a permit to busk in Circular Quay and Darling Harbour, visit https://www.placepermits.com.au/.

If you are unable to find the permit or application you are searching for below, or require help with any related matters, please email us at PMNSW@cbre.com.au

View permits and applications