The Precinct Development team delivers master planning and master developer services for large and complex development projects. This typically includes multi-stage projects that will require a combination of planning, design, complex stakeholder management and securing funding.
Read about the team
- Greater Sydney Region Plan
- Central City District Plan
- The Government Architect of NSW – Better Placed and Greener Places
- Greater Parramatta and Olympic Peninsula Strategy
- NSW 2040 Economic Blueprint
Projects / programs - active
- Parramatta North Program, including the Parramatta North Heritage Core
- Westmead Health and Innovation District, including the Westmead Health Worker Accommodation site
The previous Parramatta North Urban Transformation scheme has been terminated and its associated development approval was withdrawn in 2018.
A place where past lessons fuel future opportunities, the Heritage Core is a place of living history and memory for many people, particularly for those with connections to the numerous institutions that operated on the site.