Help shape the state for our Mob
At the Department of Planning and Environment, we want more Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to join us and help make NSW a great place to live, work and play. We understand and value the lived experience and knowledge Aboriginal people bring to our workplace. We are committed to embedding Aboriginal perspectives across everything we do.
Our workplace offers great benefits and a diverse range of roles state-wide.
Some of our key areas of work include:
- Water – working with communities to provide secure and healthy water resources.
- Housing – providing access to better housing.
- National Parks and Wildlife Service – protecting and caring for Country.
- Crown Lands – managing Land Claims and Native Title.
- Planning – balancing growth and creating great places to live and work with protecting communities and environment.
The department is committed on delivering the Premier's Priority of a world class public service by driving public sector diversity through increasing the number of Aboriginal people in senior leadership roles by 2025.