What you can view in the dashboard
Use the held environmental water dashboard to view:
- annual held environmental water usage
- compare annual held environmental water usage against consumptive use
- held environmental water entitlements by licence category
- inter-valley trades.
How to download data
- At the bottom right-hand-corner of the dashboard, select the "Download" button
- Select a download format (Image, Data, Crosstab, PDF, PowerPoint or Tableau Workbook) and the sheet you want to download.
- Select the available options for the different type of download formats.
- Click on "Download".
Disclaimer: The information contained in this publication is based on knowledge and understanding at the time of writing and may not be accurate, current or complete. The State of New South Wales (including the NSW Department of Planning and Environment), the author and the publisher take no responsibility, and will accept no liability, for the accuracy, currency, reliability or correctness of any information included in the dashboard (including material provided by third parties). Readers should make their own inquiries and rely on their own advice when making decisions related to material contained in this publication.
The NSW Water Register provides information including official accounted water usage, share component, water made available, trade, water allocations and environmental water.
Feedback and suggestions
We welcome your feedback. Use our feedback form to provide suggestions for future improvements.