A NSW Government website


Contact us

Information for social housing residents

Residents can call us on 1800 422 322. This is the fastest way to lodge a request or complaint.

For all maintenance requests

Please call 1800 422 322 and press 1 (24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year).

For all tenant enquiries and complaints

Please call 1800 422 322 and press 2 (24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year).

If you'd like to apply for social housing in NSW, or are an existing social housing resident with a question or concern, please visit the Department of Communities and Justice Tenancy Hub.

Online enquiry

The form below should not be used for tenant enquiries and complaints.

Type of enquiry *
Please select one option:
Upload documents must match one of these extensions: . pdf .docx .xlsx .jpg .jpeg .png
Upload documents must not be bigger than 5MB.
You may upload a max of 3 documents.
Security key

Can't read the security key? Click here to get a new key

Important information about this form

  • By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
  • The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.

Contact us by mail

NSW Land and Housing Corporation
Department of Planning and Environment
Locked Bag 5022
Parramatta NSW 2124