A NSW Government website


Housing Services

Housing Services, which includes the Teacher Housing Authority, supports rural and remote communities in NSW by providing and maintaining a quality housing service for teachers and members of the NSW Police Force.

If you are a police officer or a teacher, we understand you want to concentrate on your work without the distraction of searching for suitable accommodation.

Contact us to find out if you’re eligible for the scheme

Housing Services Portal

Managing agents

The forms below are for those managing property on our behalf to help teachers and members of the NSW Police Force find housing in rural and remote areas.

Please phone Housing Services on 1300 137 343 for more information.

Agent forms