Our local area analyses help us – and our partners – better understand what stock we have, where it is located, its condition, and what opportunities are available for redevelopment.
How do I use the local area analyses?
The analyses are aimed at stimulating discussion across all levels of government and with our industry partners.
Our ultimate aim? To work together to deliver more social housing for vulnerable people where it’s most needed.
Each analysis contains information about our housing stock in the local government area (LGA). It also has links to NSW Land and Housing Corporation projects in the LGA, relevant council planning documents and the Community Housing Industry Association NSW.
Local area analyses
Want more information? Read our frequently asked questions.
- Albury (PDF, 2613.4 KB)
- Bayside (NEW) (PDF, 2574.86 KB)
- Blacktown (PDF, 6801.05 KB)
- Campbelltown (PDF, 2298.3 KB)
- Canterbury-Bankstown (PDF, 2647.19 KB)
- Central Coast (NEW) (PDF, 5907.21 KB)
- Cessnock (NEW) (PDF, 1831.17 KB)
- Coffs Harbour (PDF, 1655.22 KB)
- Cumberland (PDF, 3181.17 KB)
- Dubbo Regional (NEW) (PDF, 2682.65 KB)
- Fairfield (PDF, 3535.84 KB)
- Georges River (NEW) (PDF, 2233.94 KB)
- Inner West (NEW) (PDF, 1946.2 KB)
- Lake Macquarie (PDF, 2308.94 KB)
- Liverpool (PDF, 2537.52 KB)
- Maitland (PDF, 2127.6 KB)
- MidCoast (NEW) (PDF, 1724.49 KB)
- Newcastle (PDF, 3864.12 KB)
- Orange (PDF, 2105.65 KB)
- Parramatta (PDF, 2370.07 KB)
- Penrith (NEW) (PDF, 6668.79 KB)
- Port Macquarie-Hastings (PDF, 2221.97 KB)
- Port Stephens (NEW) (PDF, 4868.96 KB)
- Randwick (PDF, 2737.11 KB)
- Shoalhaven (PDF, 2619.01 KB)
- Sutherland (NEW) (PDF, 2218.25 KB)
- Tamworth (PDF, 1996.64 KB)
- Tweed (PDF, 1982.75 KB)
- Wagga Wagga (PDF, 4509.33 KB)
- Wollongong (PDF, 2436.4 KB)