Download a copy of the Murray Region Key Statistics Snapshot (JPG, 1404.51 KB).
Draft strategy and background information
The draft Murray Regional Water Strategy is a set of three documents:
- Regional Water Strategies Guide (PDF, 3559.18 KB)
- Draft Regional Water Strategy: Murray Strategy (PDF, 33416.38 KB)
- Draft Regional Water Strategy: Murray Long List of Options (PDF, 5454.13 KB)
More background information:
- Southern Basin Model Development fact sheet (PDF, 275.91 KB)
- Murray and Murrumbidgee FAQs (PDF, 101.06 KB)
Public information sessions
Watch the recorded webinars with an overview of the regional water strategies program, region-specific opportunities, challenges and options. The webinars included a question and answer session.
Thursday, 21 April
Tuesday, 3 May
Public information sessions were held at:
- Albury on Tuesday, 26 April 2022
- Deniliquin on Wednesday, 27 April 2022
- Griffith on Thursday, 28 April 2022
- Wagga on Friday, 29 April 2022
- Wentworth on Tuesday, 10 May 2022
- Balranald on Wednesday, 11 May 2022
- Tumut on Friday, 13 May 2022
- Queanbeyan on Wednesday, 18 May 2022
We are working with communities across the state in a six-step approach to prepare and implement the Murray Regional Water Strategy.
Also available to download in high resolution JPG, 368.24 KB.