Phillip and McEvoy Streets to the north and south, and Pitt and Cope Streets to the east and west.
Indicative land area:
The Waterloo Connect office is temporarily closed due to the COVID 19 pandemic. Phone and email messages will continue to be attended to:
Phone: 1800 738 718, between 10am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Waterloo Redevelopment Moves Forward, May 2020
- More parks and open space in the new revitalised Waterloo, January 2019
- Waterloo masterplan options released, August 2018
- Waterloo Newsletter September 2021
- Waterloo Newsletter June 2020, PDF File (350 KB)
- Waterloo newsletter January 2019, PDF File (181.6 KB)
- Waterloo newsletter September 2018, PDF File (2.8 MB)
- Waterloo newsletter August 2018, PDF File (603.3 KB)
- Waterloo redevelopment options brochure, PDF File (3.6 MB) Outlined in this brochure are three options proposed for the redevelopment of Waterloo following feedback from social housing residents, the community and other stakeholders.
- Three Waterloo options, January 2019, PDF File (1.8 MB)
- Options testing consultation report key findings, PDF File (16.1 MB)
This report documents the outcomes of the options testing phase of consultation for the Waterloo Redevelopment.
- Waterloo visioning report May 2018, PDF File (13.4 MB)
Outlined in this brochure are three options proposed for the redevelopment of Waterloo following feedback from social housing residents, the community and other stakeholders.